Evomarine expertise encompasses a full range of cross-functional services, from Engineering Design and Procurement & logistics, Prefabrication, Human Resources, Installation, and Commissioning. We provide optimal solutions for the marine industry, oil& gas industry, and energy using a highly qualified workforce & the best engineering knowledge available.
We are looking for a Sales professional with extensive experience and contacts in Maritime, Yacht building and repair, Oil & gas industry, or Renewable Energy to join a successful team.
Whilst this role is based primarily on travel to clients, there would be the possibility of remote working, and some overseas travel may be required.
This role aims to combine your technical knowledge, personality, product & service knowledge, and sales skills to provide customers with excellent consultative service by identifying their needs and engineering adaptations of products, equipment, and services.
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering or marketing, or business.
- Possesses good analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Commercial awareness and strong negotiation skills.
- Experience selling technical services, or projects
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
- Experience in developing marketing and sales strategy.
- A good solid understanding of the Microsoft Office suite is required.
- Able to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Ability to develop good relationships with customers, to conduct in-depth research.
- May require travel abroad for business and customer meetings.
- Identify, develop, and expand the customer base in the different verticals within the Oil&Gas and Marine industries.
- Strong organization skills and management capabilities, as well as multi-functional knowledge in operations, technical, sales and marketing.
- Understanding technical product specifications and technical services for communicating the same to the customers.
- Generating sales leads and establishing new business opportunities.
- Customer relations building and managing customers’ expectations by conducting regular visits and facilitating exchange correspondence.
- Organize customer visits and conduct presentations regarding products and services
- Generate sales forecast, sales report, and performance plans management review.
- Develop a marketing strategy for the company to archive monthly sales targets.
- Ensuring a high level of field technical knowledge and customer service to maintain required quality and customer complaint resolution.
- Remain current with the company’s products, services, and last industry trends.
- Preparing tenders, proposals, and quotations.
- Collaborates with the Finance Manager to establish and control budgets for sales promotion.
- To follow up with potential leads into sales.
- Communicate with the Shipping Industries Associations and organize sales visits attending trade exhibitions, conferences, and technical meetings.
- To increase sales and ‘conversions’ to increase your overall turnover.